Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ultimate $21 Challenge

Have you heard of the $21 challenge? If not then head to http://www.simplesavings.co.nz/ if you want to check it out. The theory is: for those weeks when you need your $$$ for something else you can do your grocery shopping with just $21 if you plan your meals utilising the contents of your pantry and just buying enough to pad out these meals.

So ... while Ashley is away I am doing the ultimate $21 challenge - 21 Days on $21!

Today is day 7 of 21 and so far I have spent $2 something on 1 litre of milk. That's all! And I have still been eating healthy nutritious meals (apart from the day I had just warm fresh home made bread for dinner - that is not really a balanced meal but it was delicious and o so irrestible!).

Now the only question is: What to do with all those extra $$$? I think I am going to try to get a cheap flight down to visit Julie and baby Emma in Timaru.

No comments:

Post a Comment