Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello

Wow! I haven't posted for ages! I do have a very good reason though, I was up at Camp Maynard for all of last week.

Monday night was a kids camp that Carrie and I ran for 20 kids (21 including Vienna), it went well but was totally exhausting!

Tuesday and Wednesday nights were pre-scrapbook camp nights.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights were scrapbook camp nights.

Vienna loved having so many people to adore her all week and the lucky girl came home with more possesions than she went up there with.

I managed to get 15 (i think) pages and a gift done between seeing to the needs of my girl. I was pleased with this number as I had thought prior to camp that I wouldn't be getting a lot completed. Keep an eye out for the yummy pages to be posted over the following weeks.

Since Sunday I have been trying to catch up on SLEEP! Sunday afternoon and Monday were at the point of not being able to function anymore! Thanks to Ashley for taking over and letting me get some much needed sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment