Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tap Dancing

Camp layout: 7

I invited Kat and Renee to come visit me at tap dancing one evening. I thought that Renee would like to see what it actually was that I kept talking about. They took a lot of photos for me that I used on the artist palette camp challenge shortly afterward, and I snapped of a few photos of them. Renee loved getting to try out my dancing shoes after the class.

This page was a little frustrating to make - I am trying to use up old supplies and I had this organza left over from the matching fairy dresses I made Renee and I when she was a baby (she just turned 7!) and I had a turn on Glenna's sewing maching while she was out shopping (he he - she didn't even know till right now!) but had a bit of trouble with it coming unthreaded all the time - luckily we don't see the back of the paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment