Monday, April 26, 2010

Rock Star

Camp layout: 11

This page didn't turn out quite as I had planned and was a bloody mission! The iron on transfer that I used was old (Glenna and Paula bought it as a $5 surprise for me one camp long ago - when they went out shopping I would ask for a $5 surprise and wait to see what they would bring me back! FUN!) and did not want to iron onto the paper - I spent ages in the kitchen with the iron (longer than I have spent with an iron for 5? maybe 10? years!) and managed to get it off millimeter by millimetre. Not all off the transfer adhered to the page so Gypsy gave me some clear crackle and I added that - it looks very funky!

The photos are Vienna at First Steps Wiri - during those short few weeks when I went back to work and she came along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment