Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Terrible Underpants

Today I bought The Terrible Underpants - written and illustrated by Kaz Cooke for our small person bookshelf. Have you ever read this book? It is sooooo funny!!! and has great illustrations too.

All the good underpants are in the wash and Wanda-Linda has to wear the terrible underpants - they have bung elastic, a stain, a hole, baggy bits, and a scratchy thing, then ... everybody sees the terrible underpants ... what will Wanda-Linda do?






2 comments:

  1. LOL _ I read this to the kids on Thursday, everyone thought it was sooo cool! They were a little shocked at the ending HAHAHAHA! Hey great idea for the cornbread _ I have used that recipe too but mini loaves is a great idea! Kielz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in England but am Australian. For some reason my Mother in Law who lives in Germany has this book! I have been reading it to my little boy (in a very exagerated aussie accent) all week! He loves it!!!

    ReplyDelete