Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finally Finished

I can't believe that I finally finished painting and re-assembling this dolls cot for Emily. I bought it a long long long long long time ago from a garage sale and it was ugly!!! I pulled it apart and started sanding it down and re-painting it. I have worked on it on and off for a long time and moved it around with us.



I finally finished it yesterday and Emily will get it for Christmas this year (shhhh, don't tell ... its a surprise). I am really pleased with how cool it looks and that it is finally finished.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to say it Miss Wendy, but this is the second "surprise" you ahve talked about on here. I think we need to have a discussion about what the definition of surprise may be!!!
    It does look georgous though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too cute...that could be the next challenge finishing off old projects..lol. If she doesn't want it I know a little girl who might, she's about 3months old.

    ReplyDelete