Sunday, November 1, 2009

My New Eco Friendly Lunch Wrappers

I recently found a link to www.4myearth.com from another website. They make these awesome eco friendly, completely reuseable, easily washable lunch wrappers. They keep everything fresh and yummy, ready for eating.

So I thought I would try them out ...



The plain pink one is for me: a little snack packet, it opens like an envelope at the back and is for a snack - fruit, bikkis, crackers etc. I like that it is flat for easy storage and that I can have it easily in my handbag for a quick snack.
The patterned one is for Renee (don't tell her!) for Christmas, she moves up to the Steiner school next year and I think this will make a great eco friendly addition to her lunch box: it is a sandwich wrapper, it closes with a velcro tab but opens out completely flat when you unwrap the sandwich, making a little eating surface. I think it is a great idea for the school lunchbox.
Very cool products!

No comments:

Post a Comment