Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Books

In an effort to keep myself from going insane waiting for Tiny to come and meet us I have been doing lots of crafting.

Todays project was to finish off some Miss Wendy books that have been sitting in the market box half completed. These books have been available from Miss Wendy's for a few years now and have been sent all over the world as gifts.



They have black pages inside and are very cute little books. There are
approx 10 of these in Miss Wendy's market box available for purchase (Chrismtas is coming!), they retail for $15.

1 comment:

  1. You may not care but if you go into settings formatting you can change to our time zone...I only say that because I am pretty sure you posted this on Wednesday NZ time.
    Also I commented the other day to say I was thinking of you but it isn't there. :-(
    Baby 'Nemo' is still on the inside too- you guys were actually only due a day apart. And Shan is also doing a lot of crafting borne of frustration. Lots of love, Gypsy

    ReplyDelete