Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Recipe of the Week

Last week my friend Glenna set herself a challenge of 1 new recipe each week and I decided to join her on it. My recipe for week ending 7 November was Russian Fudge. I love to eat fudge but have never really mastered the cooking of it but then to tell the truth have never really given it much of a go. It turned out OK, tasted fantastic but the texture wasn't quite what I know it can be. Will have to give it another go soon.



This weeks recipe (for week ending 14 November) was savoury pinwheel scones. This was a combination of 2 recipes. The filing was potato, bacon, spring onion, cheese, egg, flour and savoury herb blend. And they tasted great! Ashley thinks that it made way to many dishes though. There is some of the filing mixture left so I will be creative and think of something to do with it for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment