Sunday, July 4, 2010

Today

2010 has so far been 'One of THOSE years'. We have had some amazing times and some completely SHIT SHIT SHIT times. I am currently taking each day as it comes and am ever optimistic that today is going to be a 'Good' day.



Today - Sunday 4 July is a good day:


* Vienna had a better night sleep than most of the nights lately

* We are going up to Camp Maynard for a week of kids camp and then scrapcamp starting this evening (this is great for creativeness and hanging out with friends too)

* We have already taken half the things up to camp and only have a small amount left to pack

* The scales said nice things to me this morning

* The washing is almost up to date

* Ashley and I have been hanging out watching QI in the last few days and I am really enjoying it

* My shower was nice and warm this morning

* I LOVE my new hair cut

* I had porridge for breakfast and it was yummy

* Waking up to Vienna's smiles is a great way to start the day


It is great to take this time out to remember the good little things that can add up so quickly and not to dwell on the dumb stuff.





1 comment: