Friday, July 30, 2010

Nicola and Roel

Finally ... the start of my creations from camp.

My cousin Nicola got married to Roel in December 2006 and I offered to do a wedding album for a wedding present for them. Now, I didn't actually get the photos until 2007 but still, I do think that I may have taken a little long to complete the gift! I finally got my bum into gear at camp and finished the last 13 out of 20 pages that I had to do.

I am very happy with the resulting album, I hadn't done a wedding album before. I kept it simple using black, white and the pale pink taken from the baby roses in Nicola's bouquet, the same font throughout and the same stamp on many of the pages.







































































































2 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely incredible. I have loved seeing the pages as they have been finished, but the completed album looks even more amazing.

    ReplyDelete