Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Language Explosion

Vienna has had new language falling out of her at every turn over the past week or so, it is soooo crazy cool and soooo exciting to hear!

There is a lot of copying words after we speak but she is also anticipating things I am going to say and saying them before I do - when helping her into her pajamas I counted 'one' as I put one foot in, then as I put the other foot in she said 'two'.

Today I got the first set of two words in a row - I was getting my keys to go out and said 'I will just grab the keys' and Vienna said 'car keys'. It seems so small when I write it down but it was so huge when she said it.

Her comprehension also seems to have taken huge leaps lately and it is so cool that she can understand what we say and chose her response.

Our little girl is growing up and our lives are making yet another change as she changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment