Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Recipe of the Week

Neiman-Marcus Cookies


I have heard this story many many times - about how the lady got charged $250 for their cookie recipe, I think I have even had the recipe a few times. My friend Sheta emailed it to me the other day and Evelyn and I thought we would finally give it a go - we divided the recipe by 4 (it is a very big recipe) and it still made lots! Lots of very yummy chocolately cookies, especially with the walnuts - yum! They are pretty standard to look at but with the nuts and 2 types of chocolate they certainly tickled my taste buds.
Cooking in someone else's kitchen was odd - finding ingredients and utensils etc but it made for an interesting experience. I made regular sized cookies instead of my usual tiny 'cute food' sized cookies, which was an odd experience.
I will take Sheta a cookie tomorrow when I go into Hamilton and see what she thinks of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment