Sunday, December 6, 2009

Meeting Santa

On Friday we went into Hamilton ... we went to Les Mills and met people there (remembered how much I enjoyed working there!), took Sheta a Neiman-Marcus cookie, ate at my favourite sushi shop for lunch and then did some Christmas shopping - all these things take so much more effort with a little person in tow!
While we were out Miss Tiny got her first photo with Santa, she slept through the whole experience and Santa thought she was very cute.

I plan to scrapbook this photo at Saturday's workshop.

1 comment:

  1. Sonia-Marie had her first photo with Santa last weekend. When Lavinia put her on Santa's lap she stared at him for a couple of minutes, then I'm guessing proceeded to stroke his whiskers as this is something that Pete has taught her to do to his face when he asks "Where's Poppa's whiskers?"
    I suspect Santa thought she was going to try to pull his beard off as he grabbed for it in a pretty big hurry from the story I was told.
    Nonetheless, Santa was very impressed with such a placid baby, who didn't even hint at looking like she would cry being on this strange man's lap. (Secretly I think he wished they were all like that lol).

    ReplyDelete