Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day 2011

Vienna started Valentine's Day early this year by taking these gorgeous 'cute as a button' cookies to share with her school friends on her last day on Friday.

I also took some to share at Friday night scrap.

I love how cute these turned out! They were they coming together of two different inspirations. Ages ago I saw someone on the internet make button cookies similar to these and then recently I found this awesome free printable at http://www.thirtyhandmadedays.com/ where she was using it to give a gift of covered button earings. I combined the two ideas, put my own twist on it and ...

The photos aren't showing off the gorgeous shades of pink but you get the idea.

Each button is a 2cm diameter yummy butter cookie covered in coloured fondant.

No comments:

Post a Comment