Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day 2011 Part 3

The 3rd and and most important part of this Valentine's Day installment is the creation for Ashley.

It started as a wooden box of dominos for sale at a $2 shop. I freed the box of it's dominoes and gave it a quick coat of white paint a few weeks ago in preparation then I finished this project off at Friday Night Scrap at Caz Dezign Scrapbooking just in time for Valentine's Day. Some paper, rub ons and flowers from my stash, a couple of pieces of bling pinched from Carrie's stash (I forgot to take mine!), and a quick meeting with an ink pad.



Then I added some mini candy papers and filled each paper with sweets for my sweet. Mini glo hearts, pink smarties, message love hearts and rock candy with hearts.


Happy Valentine's Day Ashley xxx.

3 comments:

  1. you've out done yourself again Miss Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the box looked so cool when I saw you making it, but it looks even cooler with love candy in it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is supa cute and what a great idea. I bet he loved it.

    ReplyDelete