Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cute Food - Winnie the Pooh Party

I have been busy making and baking for Paula's granddaughter Sonia-Marie's first birthday party. It has a Winnie-the-Pooh theme which is a first for me.

These cookies are an adaption of the ginger cookies I have been making recently. I swapped out the ground ginger for cinnamin, and the golden syrup for honey. The icing is also honey and cinnamin - unfortunately it isn't honey coloured though.

The honey pot marshmellows have golden sugar sprinkles (from Aussie) and are most cool.
I hope she enjoys munching on these at her birthday today YUM!



3 comments:

  1. Loving the honey pots - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marshmellow honey pots didn't last very long at all. Ginger honey pots all went. The last three flew down to Christchurch with Great Granddad Lester for Great Nana Lynne who couldn't make it up.
    Thank you so much they were wonderful and delicious and SOOOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete