Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Books - Slinky Malinky

Yay!!!!!!!! New Books!!!!!!!!!


We love adding to our book collection and yesterday we bought 2 new Lynley Dodd books; Slinky Malinki, Open the Door and Slinky Malinki, Catflaps.


I am almost ashamed to admit that they are the first Lynley Dodd books to make it into our collection, I don't quite know how that happened, I guess sometimes we put off the obvious purhases!


Best news, they were on special! and they are totally cute mini hardbacks, 4 x 6 inches.




I was wrong! It is hard to admit and it doesn't happen very often but when I was putting the books away on the shelf I discovered that Lynley Dodd wrote The Nickle Nackle Tree and so the Slinki Malinki books aren't the first Lynley Dodd books we own, phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment