Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rock and Roll

Last night Tiny and I went along to the Stampede Bar in Papakura to watch Reverence in their heat of Battle of the Bands.


They drew the short straw and had to play first - it is always hard to be the first on, before everyone has had a few drinks and loosened up for the evening. But personally I was happy, as I meant that this sick girl could get back home at a reasonable hour.


Because the bar was really close to Paula's place she came down to check the boys out, I hope she enjoyed herself.


Unfortunately I took truely poo photos this gig, there are some good videos though, including the new song 'So Dirty' which is shaping up really well, I really like it - and Tiny did too (and did lots of dancing!).


Reverence got the highest judge votes of the night and so have made it through to the finals - this could be an interesting juggle as they are on the night that Tiny is due to make an entrance into the world. Lets hope that either Tiny is late arriving or that Carrie is right and Tiny is coming early.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I thoroughly enjoyed myself hanging with the band. It was fantastic to finally see and hear them live after all the recorded versions I have seen and heard.
    Congratulations to the band for making it through to the finals. Just want to know when my Reverence fan club supporters pack will be arriving???

    ReplyDelete