Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lemonade

Yum! I haven't made Miss Wendy's lemonade for ages! But it seemed to be the day for it when I woke up with a nasty cough and sore throat and then when I got home from work the lemon fairy (my landlord) had been and there was a pile of lemons on my steps.


So peel, cut, juice, measure and mix ...





Then the discovery that I need to buy more bottles ... these are the last I have. The OCD in me has huge issues with just putting the lemonade in a jug in the fridge, I need the bottles to make it right!




I know that for now I just have to deal with it but I will probably buy some more bottles soon ... how can I share the lemonade love without bottles? and anyway summer is coming and I will need bottles for tomato sauce ... yes, that is good justification, that will do it. I don't know where I will find space for them in my little flat but they have been justified now.
Anyway ... now I am sitting down enjoying a soothing mug of hot Miss Wendy's lemonade, the best medicine for a sore throat.

3 comments:

  1. So if I was to drop around a bag of lemons???? And whatever other secret ingredients might be required??? Might they possibly reappear (well some of them) as some of Miss Wendy's absolutely delicious home made lemonade... hint hint lol???

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Paula - I was thinking the same thing - I could even provide a bottle or 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have about 4 bottles here at home waiting to be refilled...yummm!!!

    ReplyDelete