Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Design Team Layout 1: Portrait of Me

As part of the Design Team for Caz Dezign I received the April pack of goodies and the first thing I came up with was this:



One of the activities that the kids do at the kids camp that Carrie and I run up at Camp Maynard is chalk drawing. At one camp a group of children decided to do a portrait of Vienna - it was fantastic! It had her pony tails, striped top, spotty tights and big smile. I love the picture Carrie took and printed it in 5 x 7 inch - my favourite size at the moment, it costs a little extra but I love the way it looks.

I love the way this page came together and enjoyed using the Kelly Panacci papers in the design team pack.

For a list of the other supplies used check out the post on the Caz Dezign page.


No comments:

Post a Comment